Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Joining the World of Personal Blogs

I realized recently that I have a significant amount of friends blogging so I finally decided to add my own. I don't have much going on this week; its a semi-relaxing week. Usually I'm writing, researching or running errands but this week the focus will be on exercise and cultivating my spring fever. I started growing a bunch of sunflowers about 2 weeks ago and they're ready to move outside, I just can't figure out where to put them for optimal visibility. Sunflowers are meant to be seen, otherwise God wouldn't have made them so huge. I think I have a good idea as to where they should go, but it involves moving rocks and re-landscaping a tad... so now I'm just waiting on motivation to do it. That's it so far this week. Fun fun...

No comments: