Saturday, May 1, 2010

Priorities...

Well folks... sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I have some pressing deadlines that are forcing me to place blogging on the back burner. I'm in the middle of a medical transcription course that I need to finish up in the next 2 or so months. As soon as I have finished the course I will be back at it with studying and blogging on the Word! I have also taken on more responsibilities with my church and am teaching again which is also a priority over my personal love of blogging. I do plan on posting some of the teaching eventually... when I find the time. Declan is keeping me busy too. He is almost mobile and I'm looking forward to spending my summer chasing him around.

In book news I have decided not to pursue publishing for now but would love to make it available to anyone who would like to read it. All input is welcome. I wrote it with women in mind and think it would be a fabulous tool for anyone counseling adult women or raising young women. It is also beneficial to men and in particular men in ministry as I believe it clarifies some important feminine characteristics of God and how those aspects of His character are not to be misused, abused, taken advantage of, or exploited. I believe it also fine tunes some perspectives on women in leadership and ministry. Email me or drop me an FB note and I will send it to you. I would love to bless you with it! By the way, if you have already read it feel free to comment or blurb on this post if you think it would benefit others.

I miss interacting with everyone via blogging and will be back soon!!

No comments: