Friday, September 3, 2010

One Week Down

I have officially finished my first week at Denver Seminary and it was a blast!!! Now if I can just get through the next 15 weeks in one piece I'll be set. I loved every class and was very impressed by the knowledge and character of each professor. I realized after this week that the commute isn't as bad as I thought it would be. (approximately 25 min.) My greatest concern going into this week was the workload, but after carefully going over all my syllabi I am confident that with continuous work every day I will be just fine. The other looming anxiety was for Declan. I have been home with him since he was born (11 months) and I was worried about how he would do with someone else watching him. He is doing great!! God is so good! He spends the mornings while I am at class at one of my friends' house. She has an 18 month old daughter and they play great together. It is absolutely amazing how God works out the little details for us when we are following His will for our lives. I have to keep this blog short so I can get back to my reading. I think I'll write my first philosophy paper on the ineffectiveness of using too many textbooks in one class (8!!!). Joking... they're all great reads; I'm just glad I love reading, otherwise the load would be intimidating. Thank you everyone that has been praying for me this week. Please continue to lift me up in prayer as I need endurance to run this race.

No comments: