Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prayer, Snow, and Blueberry Muffins

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

Today is the National Day of Prayer. Don't forget to pray for your leaders, your country and your communities today. And please pray for the body of Christ that we may come together in unity and speak truth to the world through our words and actions.

On that note...who prayed for snow today???!! You are on my bad list! This is what I woke up to this morning... in MAY!! Craziness... Note to self: replant sunflowers in June.


On a better note... I made protein free blueberry muffins today for the first time and they turned out great. I was extremely shocked. My first attempts at low protein recipes never turn out right but these did. Praise God!


And here's my little munchkin enjoying them...


And of course here's another picture of her once she realized I had a camera out... she's such a ham for the camera...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your muffins look yummy. And so inviting on such a cold 'Spring' day.

Anonymous said...

OH, my little niece is adorable. I can't get over how much she looks just like you.

Patti Downs said...

The muffins look great and from Naomi's face they taste great too.
I'm enjoying your blog and it is a blessing to read your thoughts.